How Does it Work?
The fundamental principle lies in the neurosensory systems' ability to regenerate neuropathways (neuroplasticity) by stimulating the balance mechanism and the balanceback™ intuitive therapy platform is the perfect way to provide this stimulation.
This is accomplished by requiring the various parts of the balance mechanism to function together in a coordinated fashion. The balanceback™ intuitive therapy platform provides this stimulation by requiring the vestibular, visual and somatosensory (proprioception) systems to work together to perform balance exercises. These three systems send input to the central nervous system processes where the information is processed and sends the appropriate signals to the muscle control nervous system.
These electrochemical signals follow neuro pathways in the brain. The newest studies have shown that by the repetition of these signals, the neuropathways can increase in number, size, and speed.
The balanceback™ intuitive therapy platform has many different modalities for the patient to utilize, but the important factor to achieve an improvement is TIME on the balanceback™ intuitive therapy system.
The balanceback™ intuitive therapy platform is ideal for physical rehabilitation, neurological rehabilitation sports medicine, and senior fall reduction programs.
- Essential component to any rehabilitation program
- Stimulation of the neurosensory system to improve balance, stability, coordination and post posture
- Improvement of agility, reaction time and motor control
- Rehabilitation of the neurosensory and muscle control disorders
balanceback™ intuitive Therapy Platform Solution:
- Uses the body’s balance mechanism to send stimuli through the central nervous system (CNS) to the skeletal muscles
- Real-time biofeedback for the peripheral systems
- Re-mapping and retraining of neuropathways
- Returns vestibular functionality for mild traumatic brain injuries (TBI)s
- Improving the body’s ability to respond to an unstable environment
- Increasing confidence for seniors to react and recover from impending falls
- Improving agility, reaction time & motor control
- Neurosensory training that is challenging, interactive, and fun
- Ability to customize software to meet the inpidual needs of each patient
Here's where you can enter in text. Feel free to edit, move, delete or add a different page element.